Tuesday 22 April 2008

Annie Lennox axed by record label

Annie Lennox axed by record label



Annie Lennox was reportedly left wing devastated after she was dropped from her record book label and has branded the travel a "kick in the dentition".
The former Eurhythmy wizard was reportedly stunned when Sony BMG stopped answering her phone calls just weeks before her contract was due to expire.
Lennox, 53, said she was shocked at the way she was treated by the company which once hailed her as "unity of the finest musical voices of the historic period".
Soundgenerator.com quotes her as saying: "They entirely ignored me. It was bizarre. It was a kick in the dentition. They didn't return my phone calls or emails for 3 weeks. I'm trying to regain out what's behind it.
"In all likelihood a good thing I'm no longer with them - mild understatement. Unless it's them trying to recount me something... Hello!"
The singer admitted she has been leftfield contemplating her futurity in the music industriousness.
She added: "It feels wish I'm spent, as if I've totally feed out of push.
"I'm going to take my time over the coming months to build come out what to do with this freedom."